[WPTA] John Bernard

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Mon Oct 13 17:08:17 MDT 2014

I've just receive word that WPTA member John Bernard passed away yesterday,
after battling cancer for the past couple of years.   John was a good friend
to many of us in WPTA and one of the most decent, kind-hearted human beings
I've ever known.

Visitation will be at Neale's Funeral Home, on Allison Avenue, in
Washington, PA.  I will post the visitation hours as soon as I have them.
Funeral will be Thursday, at Hickory Evangelical Presbyterian Church, in
Hickory.

I expect there will be an obituary published in tomorrow's Washington
Observer-Reporter (check out  www.observer-reporter.com ).

Bud Osbourne