[WPTA] WPTA -- Holiday Party

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Mon Dec 17 08:50:33 MST 2018

WPTA Holiday Party
by Larry Ross

Tis the season to announce the details of our annual Holiday Party. The Holiday party will be on January 19th at:

    Rockwell’s Red Lion Restaurant
    201 South 2nd Ave.
    Elizabeth, Pa. 15037
    (412) 384-3909
    Time: 6:30 PM

The cost of this year’s Holiday Party will be $ 40 per person, and includes: appetizers, salad, dinner soda and/or coffee. There will also be a “special dessert” this year.

Here are your menu choices:

    ________ Grilled Lemon Chicken
    ________ Scrod English Style
    ________ Stuffed Pork Chop

Please make your check payable to the WPTA, and mail to the address listed below:

    Kim Ross
    129 Crestview Dr.
    Pittsburgh, PA. 15236
    (412) 780-8495

Next month, I will include the information on parking for our event.

***Please be advised that the “cut-off” for the restaurant is January 9th, so let’s not dilly dally***