[WPTA] Duez are Dzue

Ross, Lawrence LawrenceRoss at allstate.com
Thu Dec 20 08:00:29 MST 2018

Duez Are Dzue!
by Larry Ross, Membership Chairman

Yes folks, it is that time of the year when I reach into your pockets for your membership dues. On your “mailing label” is the expiration date of your Club Membership.

PLEASE make checks/mo. payable to “WPTA” in the amount of $25. Payment for multiple years is very good and also very acceptable. Do Not send CASH!

So, make it a point to get it in the mail today. Send it to:

Larry Ross
129 Crestview Dr.
Pittsburgh, Pa. 15236

If you do have a question or comment, give me a call at (412) 780-8495.

Please include any and all updates in physical address, email address, phone numbers, cell
phones, cars, etc. that you have made. I don’t mind getting repeat information.

I will try my best to keep accurate information for our club. Also, if you wish to just receive your newsletter via the internet, let me know that as well!