[WPTA] Tr3

Ken Patterson kpatterson at dynomitemarketing.com
Sat Dec 9 08:23:38 MST 2023

Like Chuck Noll said, get the best athlete available.... Personally I
would spend more for a show quality vehicle, mechanics are easily
fixable and a lot cheaper than body work and paint. I always go by the
adage that anything you buy be prepared to spend at least a 500 to a
grand on to get it driveability-wise where you want it.

Ken

--
Ken Patterson
Dynomite Marketing