[Zmagnette] Wiring diagrams and windscreens

David F. Darby ddarby at centurytel.net
Mon Dec 9 16:35:34 MST 2013

Mike, that's a good one. Nonetheless, all the wires I look at are also grey
because I'm almost totally colorblind!

Nevertheless, I should like to have the color file when it's ready. Roxanne
will appreciate it, as she has to come out to the shop and tell me what
wires are which color.

Cheers,

David

  _____