[Zmagnette] Machinist projects

Steve Kirby skirby210 at cox.net
Sun Dec 15 13:32:24 MST 2013

Wow, that's great in the first place, that he is pursuing this wonderful trade.  Congratulations to you, and to your son.

Such an awesome offer.  I purchased, at great expense, that socket you are talking about.  Never used it.  If he could use it for guidance, I'd be glad to loan it to him.

As to other ideas, I have none to offer at the moment, but as soon as your son gets booked up, I know I'll think of something.

Thanks for thinking up a great offer, though!

#2Steve K