[Zmagnette] Engine Clatter & pressure drop

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Mon Nov 11 17:25:31 MST 2013

Rick,

I think you have to investigate the problem before you can decide on
a course of action.  Sorry for stating the obvious, but there is
still  plenty of oil in there, right?  If something failed causing
all the oil to pour out on that hill, you would have a sudden drop in
oil pressure and a whole lot of clatter.  What is the state of this
engine?  Recent rebuild or old and tired?

-Steve T.