[Zmagnette] Stub stacks

monster at caverock.net.nz monster at caverock.net.nz
Fri Nov 15 02:44:01 MST 2013

The Steve Ash/Gyles MGA stub stacks are very thin and if I could get
hold of a pair I was curious to see if they could be made to fit inside
the Magnette intake plenum. I don't suppose they would fit into the air
intake hole. The aptfast ones might.
Perhaps I could get off my chuff and measure stuff... :-)

regards,
--
Robert