[Zmagnette] Stub stacks

Kelvin Dodd doddk at mossmotors.com
Fri Nov 15 11:26:00 MST 2013

The point is that if you smooth out the air flow at the transition from filter plate to carburetor throat, more air can pass since there is less effective constriction caused by the edge affected air flow.

On this note. Once you do have your MG engines tuned up and happy. Moss has been working on a cold air intake with integral ram pipe design that was recently approved for production.

This was primarily developed for the MGA and MGB, but would probably fit nicely on a Magnette.  I’ll get more information to the list when the project is finalized.

Kelvin.