[Zmagnette] Cold air /ram air box construction

Wayne & Isabel Hardy gwhardy at suddenlink.net
Mon Nov 18 04:38:02 MST 2013

Arch;
I’ll be on the road out of town for a week or 10 days but will have another go when I get back. It’s so painful looking at all the cars I could now own for such little outlay of $$$ if I had bought them in the ‘50s. Of course I didn’t have the money for a $3000 old car to just save in those days.

Wombat