[Zmagnette] 4 synchro MGB trans in ZB

Steve Kirby skirby210 at cox.net
Tue Nov 26 10:09:50 MST 2013

It is not my place to answer this, and it is further not my place to offer up this answer, but I will anyway!  One of my first, of many, mentors, in the Magnette World was Steve Carroll . . . he of thee superb header set up many of us have purchased.  Steve did put a full late B synchro in his.  I do remember Steve describing the various things he had to do.  Steve is a person of immense talents, so his pay grade is much higher than mine.  Perhaps Steve will answer, now that I've prodded him a bit, or Charlie can contact him directly.

#2SteveK