[Zmagnette] 4 synchro MGB trans in ZB

LannM at aol.com LannM at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 09:29:39 MST 2013

Shifter location aside, the 4 sync is wider than the 3 sync.  Compare  a 3
sync MGB with a 4 sync.  The transmission tunnel is noticeably  different.
I've put a 4 sync in and early MGB and it takes a lot of work  with a BIG
hammer to move sheet metal around.  Even then, its still a tight  fit.  I
can't imagine a Magnette would be any easier.

I think Allen is right, a Hi-Gear 5 speed would be quicker, easier, and
probably cheaper.

Lann

In a message dated 11/26/2013 10:19:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,