[Zmagnette] ZMG Roster

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Thu Nov 28 21:42:51 MST 2013

Monocoque does not mean there's no chassis, it simply means that the chassis and body-shell are integrated.  That said, I mispoke. 'Tis neither "chassis number" nor "serial number" to which I referred, but alas, the "car number".

Doesn't it feel good to have that issue resolved!

Cheers,
Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs