[Zmagnette] ZMG Roster

LannM at aol.com LannM at aol.com
Thu Nov 28 23:23:53 MST 2013

Steve:

I don't think there is any correlation between body numbers and serial
numbers.  My Magnette is KALA 13 35486, only 125 cars later than  yours.  The
body number on mine is ZB034000, that's a 4262 delta.
I've noticed the same thing on my other MGs.  I don't think Pressed  Steel
or MG practiced FIFO.

Lann

In a message dated 11/28/2013 9:39:59 P.M. Central Standard Time,