[Zmagnette] Aaaaand we're back online!

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Fri Oct 18 18:56:40 MDT 2013

OK, so I tried attaching some pictures to a post.  Got this back:

Your mail to 'Zmagnette' with the subject

     What is this?

The reason it is being held:

     Message body is too big: 52143 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.

How exactly have our problems with sharing pictures been
solved?  Actually, I didn't know we were having problems.  I could
attach photos like this with the old server.

Thank you Chris and Mark for getting us back up and running.  I guess
someone had to come up with the first complaint.  May as well be me.  :-)

-Steve T.