[Zmagnette] Aaaaand we're back online!

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Thu Oct 17 21:51:42 MDT 2013

I well remember the antecedents of Team.Net when I first got actively online in 1992.  ' Hope this works well for us, as it has for thousands of others, and hope you will all let Chris or me know if you are unhappy with it.

This may also solve problems with sharing pictures/ attachments with our contributions.  And now - on with our business!

Cheers,
Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs