[Zmagnette] New Member

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Mon Oct 21 21:14:08 MDT 2013

Chris,

I don't think people should be allowed on our list without some sort of administrative control. Granted, I don't know of anybody being denied membership, but I think we need some evidence of a person's  sincerity: either a recommendation from a current member or some reasonably convincing email exchange with an administrator or other current member. If newbies can simply sign themselves in, we know longer know who we are addressing and the group ceases to feel like a club.  I really feel a need for some control here...

Does this make sense or am I just getting a bit paranoid in my old age?

Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT