[Zmagnette] New Member

David F. Darby ddarby at centurytel.net
Tue Oct 22 09:24:17 MDT 2013

Many of us have been on Mark's lists for years and I think most would agree
that they have been very secure and free of spam and abuse. His hosting
management has been head and shoulders above that of many similar lists.

I should think that we would want to encourage more interest in our
community. There are already quite a few lurkers on the list that never
post, but apparently enjoy monitoring the flow of conversation and
information, so it's not like we are in a sealed environment.

I also haven't noticed any advertisements appended to team.net posts...

David