[Zmagnette] New Member

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Tue Oct 22 12:32:14 MDT 2013

David F. Darby wrote:
> Many of us have been on Mark's lists for years and I think most would agree
> that they have been very secure and free of spam and abuse. His hosting
> management has been head and shoulders above that of many similar lists.

Thanks for the kind words.  And no, you don't see any advertisements on
the lists.
There was a period of time when some of the Triumph related lists had a
line that
said "Sponsored by  the Vintage Triumph Register" and a link to their
website.
That's about as close as come to ads on lists.

The archives do have some google ads on them, people can click on them and
it puts a nickel or so in the Team.Net coffers.  But mostly the monthly
costs and
hardware updates are covered by the spring fund drive and the donations that
come in from grateful members along the way.  I'm always grateful for that.

mjb.