[Zmagnette] Reply to...

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Tue Oct 22 21:30:46 MDT 2013

Seriously?  Is that your comment on the "reply to" change?  Allen
needs a break, so I'll tell you what he is probably about to
say.  Don't judge this list by the last few days.  We are changing
list hosts, and most of the communications have been about
that.  This is not the usual state.  We usually are a lot more
interesting.  If you are unhappy with the volume of mail, you can
change to digest mode.  That will keep your inbox much less
cluttered.  If you really want to go, with this new server, you can
unsubscribe by yourself.  Scroll to the bottom of this post to see
the link.  And last, we are sorry to see you go and hope you come
back again sometime soon.

-Steve T.