[Zmagnette] Reply to... sorrows...

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Tue Oct 22 21:57:47 MDT 2013

Well this is funny/wierd... embarrassing...

I just changed the "reply to" function and it now works just like the old list did.  Then on the VERY FIRST email I received in the new format, I erroneously replied to the list when I should have replied just to sender.  Talk about mea culpa...!   So, please learn from my mistake. With my Mac "Mail" software, "reply" will direct my response to the whole list.  Clicking on the sender's name allows me the  option to "reply to sender", which is what I should have done.  Now everyone knows...

Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT