[Zmagnette] Window stuck

Wayne & Isabel Hardy gwhardy at suddenlink.net
Wed Oct 23 12:44:57 MDT 2013

You can take it apart BUT before you do, find someone with a wrecked out car
who will sell you a winder mechanism, JUST IN CASE. Sounds like a lot of
wear between the shaft and the gear center area. I had one apart once and
don't remember why now..maybe to clean the old hard as a rock grease off,
and never got it back together properly which is why now I have a spare
window glass attached to the metal bracket but no winder mechanism.

Wombat