[Zmagnette] Window stuck

charles durning durningcharles at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 12:51:55 MDT 2013

Steve,

I'll have to take a look at one of my regulators when I get home.  If the
sheet metal parts are held together with rivets you may be able to drill
them out to get it apart.  If spot welds you may be able to drill out the
spot welds.

If there is room you may be able to put it back together steel pop rivets
or some screws and lock nuts.

Sounds like the pinion could be attached to the shaft with a roll pin.  If
that's the case another roll pin just could be the answer.

Charlie Durning

If you are using Google or Gmail, Big Brother is watching.