[Zmagnette] OT: MGB front suspension

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Wed Oct 23 13:58:18 MDT 2013

' Sorry to bother the list with this one, but when one needs advice, one goes to where the knowledge is.  I'm building up the front suspension on my '65 B and the pix tell the story - same situation on both sides.  Rear A-arms are not handed, nor are the spring pans, but front A-arms are.  Regrettably the Moss stickers are under the pan flanges, but I am quite sure I was very careful to get RF and LF in the right places.  But surely, the situation shown in the pix cannot be right.  I must have reversed positions on the front A-arms, right?  Or Moss mislabeled them?  No big deal to fix now, but I want to catch it before things get messy!

Thanks for allowing the intrusion.  You may now resume Magnette banter.

Oh - but here's a reminder for those of you interested in A/C in your Magnettes.  I'm negotiating with a fellow right now regarding design/build of a serpentine belt set-up - which I believe would be the ultimate solution.  I'm trying to determine approximate price and details as I write.  If you're sort-of interested, please let me know.  Preferably off-list: waywardmgs at comcast.net.  Kelvin, you may have parts for the solution at hand also, in which case, "we need to talk..."

Cheers!
Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder
North Street, MI