[Zmagnette] CL Magnette

jtdbrough2 at netzero.com jtdbrough2 at netzero.com
Fri Oct 25 18:11:50 MDT 2013

sorry I am with Allen on this one. Not a fan of the faux varitones. They aren't real varitones. (as a varitone owner this is kind of a pet peeve for me sorry) I don't care for the color of the red (seems too bright to me), the white is too bright as well nor of the finish on the dashboard either. Guess I am more of a purist on this. It's pretty but not authentic and if I were  a super serious collector I wouldn't pay that kind of money for a car that wasn't authentic. Dennis  was of the opinion why take a pretty rare car and ruin it making it look like something it is not. Dennis thinks it would be like hacking up a DeLorean to make it look like an Avanti. Can you tell we have strong opinions lol

Joyce