[Zmagnette] Window stuck

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Wed Oct 23 15:36:57 MDT 2013

Thank you all  for your various suggestions.  I just found a great
article on repairing these.  It's on Barney's
site:  mgaguru.com/mgtech/coupe/cp112.htm.  He doesn't have that much
on Magnettes, but in this case, the article covers the Magnette very
well.  Check it out.

A related question, about the door panel clips.  Mine are the
original metal ones.  I didn't break any, but several got broken by
others over the years.  What are you using for this?  I don't care if
the replacements are plastic, as long as they work.  Is this
something that one can get locally or is it an MG thing?

-Steve T.