[Zmagnette] CL Magnette

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Fri Oct 25 16:44:37 MDT 2013

I think I'm in the minority on this.  I do not sit around hoping
values go up.  I would be very happy if all kinds of exotic cars were
selling for peanuts.  I would have one of each.  When values really
soar, the cars become harder to keep.  Parts prices get
crazy.  Insurance becomes more of an issue.  And the temptation to
make money pushes you to sell.  Now you've made a great investment,
you have taken a tidy profit, but you don't get to enjoy your car
anymore.  Sure, I understand that if you are planning on selling,
higher market prices mean you'll do better.  I get that.  I plan on
keeping my car forever.  I know it may not work out that way.  There
are a thousand unforeseen circumstances that can change that
tomorrow.  But with a "keep it forever" mentality, I don't care that
much about its worth.

-Steve T.