[Zmagnette] List response time

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Wed Oct 30 18:22:00 MDT 2013

I'm seeing erratic response times: some later responses coming in hours before some earlier ones.  ' Could tolerate the delay much more easily if it were consistent.  I'm talking delays of much more than 30-45 minutes.  I'll write a reply about this time in the evening and it might not show up for 20-24 hours.  In the meantime, other replies are coming in hours earlier, to questions posed later.  Tonight I received two or three replies before I received the questions involved.   Somebody sent in a picture.  I have a reply from somebody else who reports seeing it, but I haven't received the picture post yet...

' Don't think we're there yet...

Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs