[Zmagnette] List response time

Fletcher Millmore gofanu at cust.usachoice.net
Wed Oct 30 18:52:32 MDT 2013

And just think - those are the people saying Lucas is bad!
This 8:22 got here about 8:26, much better than your messages the other
night which were 30-45 minutes.
It is my understanding that the routing on the internet can be tortuous,
with stuff getting delayed at any point along the way, so it could be
either - or neither - end. Sequential messages do not necessarily travel
the same route. I expect a fly by night local ISP could be a factor in
this, as it must interface with a "real" internet doofus.
I do get email from certain sources that always arrives much later than
(claimed) sent  time - Rock Auto is one.

Can you get send/receive info from the Digest version?

FRM