[Zmagnette] Peer Pressure + spring fever = Trouble

Rodger Shaver gopherdad at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 20:10:12 MDT 2014

Do you remember when this posted?

"Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Humber on Ebay

Hey Gene,

Wouldn't that look cool in one of our garages parked next to a Magnette.  Here it is:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=MG&_osacat=6001&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.XHumber&_nkw=Humber&_sacat=6001&_from=R40

Allen & Florrie Bachelder
 North Street, MI
bachldrs at comcast.net

On Mar 27, 2014, at 12:14 AM, Gene deRuelle wrote:

There is a beautiful Humber Super Snipe on Ebay, and it looks like its going to go fot under 5K.

Gene deRuelle"

Well now we'll see how cool it looks, she arrived on a truck yesterday.  Now I need to find a Super Snipe information source, workshop manual, etc.  Any ideas and referrals are welcome.  I can't even find the VIN plate on this thing.  Rodger