[Zmagnette] GOBMC collects diapers

David F. Darby ddarby at centurytel.net
Sat Apr 26 20:57:10 MDT 2014

Our all-British club, GOBMC (Greater Ozarks British Motoring Club) teamed up
with London Calling Pasty Company and Diaper Banks of the Ozarks, to help
collect diapers for families in need thereof.

We had 27 cars and about fifty members turn out. We stuffed my Magnette to
the gills with thousands of cloth and disposable diapers today at a
British-style street party in Springfield MO. I'll wager that's a Magnette
first.

It was a lot of fun and a good cause. Perhaps, some of you have diaper banks
in your areas. If so, a similar event could be a good opportunity to help
some folks out and promote your club.

Cheers,

David