[Zmagnette] Fuel tank sealer-Not entirely OT

John Park jpark at bmts.com
Sun Feb 2 14:46:29 MST 2014

I don't know if Joe Gibbs Racing's Carb Defender would help out with the
metal issues or not. I saw a blurb in Classic Motorsports magazine about it
so wonder if it would benefit your multi metal tank? This is where to find
info on it:  <http://www.drivenracingoil.com/>
http://www.drivenracingoil.com/