[Zmagnette] Still Another New Member

Michael Bright mobymick at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 07:09:54 MST 2014

Dear Storm,
The trafficators are Lucas--I can't give you the parts number because I'm
presently in Georgia, where I spend the winter, and the car, along with my
records, is in hibernation in Michigan.  I bought them on ebay.  You will
need the metal housings for them--these are the pieces that the
trafficators fit inside of and that attach to the car. Many of the
trafficators on ebay are sold without the housing.   The job is pretty
simple.  Remove the interior panel from the post between the windows,
remove the blank that plugs the slot, replace the blank with the
trafficator in its housing, and wire it to the fuse box.  The electrical
diagram will indicate which posts the turn signal uses.  When in place, you
will have both trafficators and blinking turn lights.  Good luck and feel
free to ask questions.
Yrs.,
Mick