[Zmagnette] Timing

Ken Beisser kenbeisser at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 11:59:50 MST 2014

Thanks all, I appreciate all the advice.
I drive the car about 10 miles a day so that's less than 1000 miles in 4
months.

I'll look at the distributor parts again.
The parts ie cap/points/plugs/condenser/wiring are pretty new but there's
obviously something wrong.
The distributor is original on a rebuilt engine.

The electronic distributor is appealing, but it sounds like it may not be
my problem right now.

Ken B