[Zmagnette] Front Quarter Light / Vent Window Rubber Molding

Steve Hanegan steve at betterwitnesses.com
Wed Feb 12 21:26:28 MST 2014

The bits Lou sells for the front vent are the Metro Moulded bits. She has to charge this price because Metro is pretty proud of them and they have to cross the pond twice to get to you. If you can wait for a more detailed response until I get back behind my computer on Tuesday, there are some tricks to the task that involve getting the bits from a couple of different sources.

Steve H and the dreaded re-spelling iPhone...