[Zmagnette] Your humble servant...

michael mitchell mdmzoila at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 14:24:14 MST 2014

And NOT ONLY Fruit!!!!!  We Go thru it Frequently,  Az I Am About an Hour South of the Oregon Border.
Michael.       mdmzoila at hotmail.com

From: skirby210 at cox.net
To: zmagnette at autox.team.net
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 18:12:52 -0800
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Your humble servant...

FWIW, they are still doing the fruit inspections into CA!  That
doesn't help with the paint question though.  I don't think, but have no
real idea, that CA was the envrironmental leader in the 50's that they  are
today?

#2SteveK