[Zmagnette] gear reduction starter

charles durning durningcharles at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 10:35:52 MST 2014

As I understand the Chinese starters are troublesome and the "real" ND
starters are reliable.  The starters T&S sells are real ND.

And of course Bernie has all of the answers.
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/et250.htm

See the comments at the bottom of the page

There are several guys in our club who have ND starters with no problems at
all.  Only time will tell.
http://tsimportedautomotive.com/gearreductionstarters.html

Charlie Durning

If you are using Google or Gmail, Big Brother is watching.