[Zmagnette] Your humble servant...

Mike mikesmuseum at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 17:21:46 MST 2014

Are the vacuum and compressor sucking up air from the same enclosed space that is your warm & snug shop? Do your ears pop if they both start at the same time? I have a hard time believing that the compressor lowers the shop's air pressure enough to make the vacuum labor, but that's the only other idea I have besides John's electrical load explanation.

I suppose you could bring a barometer into the shop and check the air pressure that way.

Mike