[Zmagnette] Z Register Badge

David Halliday davidh at egopharm.com
Mon Jan 6 08:10:49 MST 2014

Hi All,

At a Magnette Register committee meeting last year we were discussing the
subject of grille badges and what the register should do going forward.
The current grille badge is a round one, which does look pretty good as
well.  The big issue is always numbers and economies of scale.

With the help of Paul Vermont in Australia and your own and of course
highly revered, Allen Bachelder, I think that the Magnette 60th badges were
a great success.  Perhaps we could look at doing a general Magnette grille
badge in greater numbers at a better price if we could get a similar
commitment?  I for one, do like the old shield style badge, but then it
needs more than just my taste and opinion to make it successful.

Kind regards,

David