[Zmagnette] Wire Wheels

Mike Hickman mgmike62 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 14:34:22 MST 2014

After thinking a lot about this after my last post I want to try to use as
many  MGA parts as possible  with this wire wheel set up on my Magnette.
What I would like to do is use Wire Wheel front hubs and use a Wire Wheel
rear axle of some type, I need to check out the Track on rear ends cause
I'm afraid if I have the Wire wheel hubs put on the existing axle shafts in
the stock Magnette rear end, the Track will be off from the front and
will look funny. I have an MGA WW rear end sitting here that I could use by
relocating the spring pads. Does anyone know if this will work or perhaps
an Early MGB rear end?

Thanks everyone for your patience on this I know I have been a Royal PITA,

Mike H.