[Zmagnette] Wire Wheels

Wayne & Isabel Hardy gwhardy at suddenlink.net
Mon Jan 20 16:56:25 MST 2014

Lets don’t forget that there are (or were) some lovely bolt on wire wheel kits that bolt right up to the existing lug nuts with a new knock off hub assembly to which you attach your wire wheels./ Only adds about an inch total to the tread width so the ZB should have plenty of space in the fenders for the wheels.
Check the Dayton Wire wheel sources...I think they were the one with this conversion kit.

Wombat