[Zmagnette] Another new member...

Edward Brorein edbro03 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 16:24:50 MST 2014

Hi Storm!
Likewise welcome to the group from another more local-to-the-area member here in North New Jersey. I've seen your web site on your BGT and it looked fantastic. Take your time and the right Magnette will turn up for you. My 56 ZB is still work in progress but quite far along and will be nice when its (finally) done!  Hope to have a chance to say hello in person sometime!
Regards,
Ed Brorein