[Zmagnette] Preservation

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Sun Jan 26 19:07:11 MST 2014

Phil,

Yes, I do plan to do what pleases me.  I am not a slave to the
opinions of others, but I am interested in the thoughts of people I
respect.  I have no plans for a full restoration at this time.  I am
going to keep driving my car and enjoying it.  I'm not really looking
for votes on what I should do.  I am interested in hearing what
people think of this trend in general.  I am also interested in
learning more techniques and strategies for owning and maintaining a
car with a preservation attitude.

-Steve T.