[Zmagnette] Preservation

mg1948 at verizon.net mg1948 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 26 18:53:11 MST 2014

The question I think you should ask yourself is "What do I want and what pleases me" or is it important what others think of your car.

I've had 21 MGs & some I tried for strict originality & it was important I show well & others opinions.  I would not drive in the rain or 100 miles to a meet.

Others, my Magnette, was not restored to that level.  It satisfied my wife because of a/c, and I wanted a reliable driver and not be afraid of door dings, bugs, and was a nice restoration but not a trailer queen or 95+ restoration.

Just my opinion.

Phil

Sent from my iPad