[Zmagnette] Preservation

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Sun Jan 26 19:28:22 MST 2014

Charlie,

Have any pictures?  Any special techniques to "arrest decay" without
restoration?  One downside to a preservation class is you get to park
next to other cars in preservation class, so you don't get the side
by side before and after.  At least that's what I have seen, I don't
know how Euro-Fest does it.

-Steve T.