[Zmagnette] Preservation

John Park jpark at bmts.com
Sun Jan 26 19:58:51 MST 2014

Steve for the first 12 years I owned my car I used lots of Lexol on the
leather and Rust Check to slow or stop the rust. I drove it everywhere.
After the restoration, I treat the car with kid gloves but I still drive it
everywhere. No trailer queen for me. Age gracefully and enjoy without
abusing it. I've done that with all my restored cars. Some even hit the race
track.