[Zmagnette] What next?

John Perkins zamagnette at charter.net
Tue Jan 28 11:21:59 MST 2014

Steve:
     It would probably work better if you used the activated charcoal
that is used for water filtration in aquariums in shallow open pans.
Although, I've often used a bucket with a gallon of water and a couple
of cups of vinegar set in a car or a room in the house to absorb odors
very effectively - and cheap.
     Perkins