[Zmagnette] What next?

Richard Greenberg greenberg at lpl.arizona.edu
Tue Jan 28 11:39:27 MST 2014

My wife's long hair absorbs most of the burnt oil, gas, old exhaust, etc., odors from the car on each outing, so it is better than charcoal.  I do like the idea of trays of charcoal, perhaps on the shelf under the dash, where it could pick up the fumes wafting through pores in the firewall. I'm serious, it sounds worth trying.

Also, last year I did a big interior scrubbing, with a Febreeze chaser.  It helped a lot.

--Rick