[Zmagnette] Spare motor

Steve Kirby skirby210 at cox.net
Tue Jan 28 16:06:51 MST 2014

you're reminding me of some "stuff" our son, and his then-buddies, did at their defense contractor jobs.  Of course, their project, all hush-hush, was knee deep in acronyms which would drive any sane person crazy.  I have absolutely no idea what all they came up with (even though he once showed it to me . . . . long lost), but it apparently slid by all the higher ups, as standard acronym gobbly gook.  They ascribed very ethereal names to various aspects of their project, and when you put all the acronyms together, in a row, it said something "not very nice", shall we say :)))  Those SAs (Smart Asses), including our son, all moved, in various stages, shortly thereafter to non-defense related careers, which is probably a good thing!