[Zmagnette] Fwd: Re: Team Net update

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Jun 25 13:12:18 MDT 2014

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Team Net update
Date: 	Tue, 24 Jun 2014 16:24:07 -0700
From: 	Mike <mikesmuseum at yahoo.com>
To: 	Mark J Bradakis <mark at bradakis.com>

Hello all,

The revised ZMG roster is attached. This version contains all the updates I've received, especially more members. Apologies if you get this more than once; I've been trying to send it for a couple of weeks. My account being on Yahoo isn't helping, I think.

Anyway, take a look at your entry and check your vehicle descriptions. Lots of descriptions mention work in progress, but those entries are years old in some cases - maybe you finished!

If you don't have an entry, why not? Send me what you'd like to include and it will appear in the next edition.

You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the roster. If you don't have Acrobat, you can get the Reader for free from Adobe at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.

The version of Acrobat I have, XI, is now able to correctly display the roster on-screen with the pages in the correct order. Old versions didn't do that properly. I'm attaching a screenshot of Acrobat XI's Print dialog so you can see the settings it takes to get the roster to print as a booklet.

If you have an older version of Acrobat, here are the older printing instructions:

To print the roster, set your printer to print double-sided, using the landscape layout, and to flip along the short edge. If your printer can't handle double-sided printing, print all the odd pages, flip the stack back into the feed tray, and then print the even pages. Then center-staple the stack and fold it in half.

As always, if you spot any mistakes or if you have additional data, please send it all to me at MikesMuseum at yahoo.com. <mailto:MikesMuseum at yahoo.com.> Let's try to avoid spamming the ZMG group.

Thanks!

Mike Jacobsen